PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Movilok Interactividad Móvil SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and receive information about the services provided by Movilok Interactividad Móvil. Likewise, failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about said services.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the personal data received through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Customers or potential customers”.
For the treatment of said data, the technical and organizational security measures provided for in the Adaptation Plan of MOVILOK INTERACTIVIDAD MOVIL SL are applied to the aforementioned regulation.
In the processing of your personal data, Movilok will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Personal data are requested for specific purposes. Express authorization has to be requested for the use of personal data and the purpose will be clearly stated in said request.
- Principle of minimization of data: Only the personal data necessary for the established purpose will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be maintained during the conservation period informed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated in a way that guarantees an adequate security of the personal data and its confidentiality.
The personal data on this website come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
No specially protected data is collected.
You have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
- Submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concern you violates the Regulation.
Data security and secrecy
www.mshowcases.com is committed to the use and treatment of data including those considered personal by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection of the industry.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide correct information in the contact or subscription form.
MOVILOK INTERACTIVIDAD MOVIL SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices.
CONDITIONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
On behalf of the company we treat the information you provide us with in order to send you advertising or information related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone).
The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether MOVILOK INTERACTIVIDAD MOVIL SL is treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct the inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Identity of the Responsible: Movilok Interactividad Móvil SL
Commercial name: Movilok
NIF / CIF: B83131847
Address: C / Téllez 54. Oficina 1 – 28007 Madrid